STP® Synthetic Brake Fluid Dot 4 Protects brake system — for DOT3 and DOT4 ABS disc or drum brakes.
As your brake pads wear, the level of brake fluid drops.
STP® Synthetic Brake Fluid DOT 4 is specially formulated to get optimum performance out of disc or drum brake systems in today’s cars and trucks.
- Increases dry boiling point to ensure maximum life and reliable braking power
- Provides protection against brake failure from vapor lock
- Helps prevent corrosion in brake system
- Works with all brake systems requiring DOT 4 fluids
- Exceeds federal motor vehicle safety standard No. 116
- Meets SAE spec. J1704
- Dot 4 Formula can be used in a Dot 4 system for higher-performing fluid
As needed. To bleed system, refer to service manual. Do not reuse brake fluid from bleeding operation.
This is a DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid.
Never wash cylinders or parts with gasoline, kerosene, or oil. Avoid spilling brake fluid on brake lining or car finish.
© 2019 The Armor All/STP Products Company, a Spectrum Brands Company